Meet Timer was created in order to be respectful and mindful about the time of both parties. It gets triggered at the beginning of a Meet by an Open Human and gets off just a few minutes before the agreed ending. It lets both Humans know when it is right time to wrap things up or possibly extend the duration of a Meet.
Articles in this section
- What’s a Meet?
- How to suggest to meet with Open Human?
- Can I arrange virtual Talks?
- Where should the Meet with the Curious Human take place?
- Any expenses during the Meet?
- How do I know that my Meet is safe?
- Safety tips!
- Can I leave a review for Open Human?
- Why my suggestion to Meet was declined?
- What is a Talk cancellation policy?